This update introduces improvements for UI layout, navigation, editing, action buttons, dashboards, namely:
- We've updated style of the application making better use of screen space for lists, and details panel. Action buttons are more visible and better grouped and positioned. The toolbar was re-designed in order to make it easier for you to find most important actions. What is more important the new UI is adaptive and responsive.
- Three new lists have been added: Owned, Completed and Watched. Now you can find important tasks that are related to you in just one click.
- Added universal “New” button so that it’s easier to find how to create new things in the app.
- Now you can view task details right from the dashboards without leaving the current screen.
- Added new shortcut for starting and stopping work on a task. Just press 's' to start/stop.
- Redesigned status icons for activity streams and added two new ones for reassigned and cancelled events.
- Dashboard got a new filter “Changed by me” for activity stream items so that you can filter out tasks that you altered recently.
- Fixed issues with missing avatars of domain users.
- Several UI and performance glitches were also fixed.