posted Sep 16, 2013, 7:29 AM by Alexander Yevsyukov
updated Sep 30, 2013, 4:26 PM by email@example.com
- Improved performance and reliability of the application back-ends.
- Improved reliability of going through Google Drive authorization when the browser blocks pop-ups.
- Improved integration with Google Drive when you’re signed in with more than one account in the same browser.
- More icons are shown for task attachments, including:
- Google Drive documents, folders, PDF files, images
- Microsoft Office documents stored on Drive
- Links to other tasks
- Web links
- Improved top in-app notifications on user actions.
- Improvements editing on task tags in the task details panel.
- Autocompletion now allow area names when moving to a sub-project in the Move To dialog.
- “New Task" button is now disabled if you have no projects or areas.
- Improved messages for initial screens.