posted Nov 18, 2013, 5:34 AM by Alexander Yevsyukov
updated Nov 19, 2013, 12:09 PM by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newly created tasks are added to the top of the list.
- Tasks moved to other lists are added to the top of the target list.
- Owner of a task becomes a watcher automatically during task creation.
- Now you will be able to re-try Google Drive authorization in case you decline it once.
- Starting from now, you will be able to select only Google Drive folder you own. Folder picker will help you to do so by showing which folders are yours and which are not.
- Fixed: Link to task dialog stopped working when user tries to close it.
- Fixed: Project displayed as if it was empty, after it was moved into another area.
- Fixed: Sharing with a group wasn't properly indicated in navigation panel.